- Members can display the TASOTA Logo on their office premises, stationary and promotional material. This acts as a source of recognition throughout the Travel Industry and indicates the level of credibility and assurance that the Travel Agency is compliant with TASOTA Codes of Conduct and professional standards.
- Ability to be recommended by the Society when applying for IATA (International Air Transport Association) accreditation.
- TASOTA will strive to find an answer to member’s inquiries.
- Representation at International Institutions connected with air travel industry world wide like UFTAA (United Federation of Travel Agents’ Associations), AESATA – Association Of Eastern Southern Africa Travel Agents (previously known as FESATA –Federation of Eastern Southern Africa Travel Agents) among a few.
- Training Opportunities via Airlines presenting their products etc in various fields that are a core in equipping your staff with performance enhancement skills.
- Access to a comprehensive Database, listing members contact details, indexed by contact name and category.
- Ability for Members to cooperate and interact with fellow members of the Society through various functions organized by the Society.
IATA Related Matters
TASOTA provides guidance and assistance when dealing with IATA Related issues.
TASOTA facilitates access to training, information and promotional materials for its members in a way that promotes their effective participation in the industry.
Lobby government, public and private sector for actions.
TASOTA networks with other bodies or organizations with similar
They are Travel Agents not accredited by IATA. They must be licensed by the relevant Government body to provide comprehensive Travel Services. Each Associate member shall not be entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
They are Travel Agents accredited by IATA. They must be licensed by the relevant Government body to provide comprehensive Travel Services. Each Ordinary member shall be entitled to one vote at the Annual General Meeting